- Master of Arts in Counseling and Psychological Services, St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Post-Master’s Certification in Marriage and Family Therapy, St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Yoga Instructor
- Training in Tools of Yoga Therapy
- Training in Eastern contemplative healing practices
- Training in latest neuroscience research
- Practices meditation & yoga daily
- Uses several psychotherapy models including depth psychology, Transpersonal Psychology, Buddhist psychology, yoga psychology, and systems’ theories.
- Reikki Level, I
- Healing Touch, Level I
- Touch for Health, Level I
- Spiritual Explorer
- Living a “Messy Life” of marriage, motherhood, pets, & work/life balance issues in an ever-changing world
Deb personally understands the relationship between mind, body, and spirit, well-being, and ultimate freedom from suffering. Her holistic approach and training integrates knowledge across many disciplines with the latest research on mind-body-spirit disciplines and brain science.
Deb is committed to creating a safe place for you to explore your inner world, uncover your wisdom, and find deep inner peace.
MN Board of Marriage & Family Supervisor : Deb Hennen-Bergman, MA, LMFT is a Minnesota Board Approved Supervisor available for MFT licensure supervision (individual & group). She also offers many opportunities for consultation/CEU’s for Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, other mental health professionals, and all healing professionals.
Her integrative style blends Western Psychotherapy, Systems Approaches, and Eastern Contemplative Methods to address the mind, body, and spirit. She offers helping professionals a safe place to explore, discover, connect, and expand themselves and to develop more curiosity about themselves, others and their worlds. She assists healing professionals to live mindfully and intentionally, fully in the present, and she supports them to embrace their whole self as “embodied therapists/healers”.
Deb Hennen-Bergman’s holistic approach is based on the on the use of loving-kindness to bring unconscious information into awareness, which facilitates deep insight and change. She offers unconditional support to all mental health & healing professionals to connect with their own and others’ innate goodness and wisdom and to hold “sacred space” for their clients as well.
FOR MORE INFO: Contact Deb Hennen-Bergman, MA, LMFT at email@example.com or 952.457.8557 to discuss your specific needs