Journey into Sacred Darkness: Oct 27-28, 2016 / 8:30-4:30
An inspiring, intimate, delightful, practical, restorative two-day autumn retreat for helping professionals. (CEU’s available)
Autumn brings darkness and the deep impulse to let go of old energies and patterns. It is a natural time to sink down, go inside, and shed what is no longer working in your life. This retreat offers you a unique blend of the power of meditation, gentle yoga, & shamanic healing techniques as integrative approaches to working with “darkness” – for yourself and your clients.
One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. -Carl Jung
In a supportive, safe environment with like-minded colleagues, you’ll feel free to explore imaginative ideas and practices that offer powerful antidotes to negative emotional states.
You will experience and learn:
- Integrative Healing Methods Based in Ancient Indigenous Wisdom, Yoga, & Meditation
- How to Apply Science-Based Integrative Healing Methods with Clients (individuals, couples, and families)
- The Science & Practice of Kindness
- Shamanic Drumming & Healing Ceremonies
- Meditations & Reflections for Embodied Steadiness, Insight, and Letting Go
- Gentle Restorative Yoga Techniques to Stimulate the Acceptance of and Integration of Sacred Darkness
CEU’s are available. A Certificate of Completion will be provided for participants to submit to their licensing board for CEU’s.
MN Board of Marriage & Family Therapy – 14 CE’s CE:2016-129
Pricing: Early* Regular
Single: $349 $374
2 or more** $339 $359
*Registration Received by 10/15/16.
**Price Per Person When Registering at the Same Time