This exclusive & life-affirming retreat will to support you in facilitating personal and professional practical applications of yoga and meditation to balance the mind, body, and spirit for deep & profound healing. Through individual & small group activities, experience ancient practices, postures, and breathwork shown effective by modern science to regulate mood, resilience, and an overall sense of well-being.
Our urban refuge offers you a safe, supportive, gentle, and deeply engaging learning environment that allows you to seek, explore, inquire, and gently connect with yourself.
- Build personal foundation of practice: grounding in mindfulness; embodying the teachings; & prioritizing self-care.
- Learn tools to harness the brain’s neuroplasticity to strengthen flexibility & integration for maximum resilience
- Learn, experience, and facilitate yoga postures, pranayama (breathwork), & meditation that promote mood regulation, resilience, health, & well-being
- Learn and apply simple yet powerfully effective techniques that calm the mind, restore balance to the central nervous system, and promote overall healing-the neurobiology of resilience
- Practice integrating yoga-based methods into your current approaches to therapy & healing
Friday, Sept 22, 2017 8:30-4:30 Bloomington, MN
Location: Southtown Office Park, Suite 104, 8100 Penn Ave S., Bloomington, MN 55431
$200 Early Bird Registration (pay at least 2 weeks prior to event) / $225 Regular Rate
Pay by Check:
Mail check to
39045 Sissabakwet Shores Rd.
Cohasset, MN 55721
Receive 7.5 CEU’s (MN Board of MFT CE: 2016-061)– OR – Earn 8 hours of Group Supervision towards clinical licensure.
Register: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 952.457.8557
Sign up early, as space is limited to 6 participants per retreat.
Please wear comfortable clothes. Also, please bring a yoga mat, couple blankets, pillows, snacks, beverages, lunch etc, to support you in feeling comfy, cozy, & relaxed while we practices meditations & restorative yoga postures. There is no one more deserving of your love and tenderness than yourself.
Cancellation Policy: Receive 50% refund if you cancel within 24 hours of the retreat.