The therapeutic use of yoga & meditation in treating mental health & other health concerns is quickly gaining popularity in empirical research. There are a growing number of ground-breaking studies showing yoga & meditation not only effectively treat mental health issues, they also serve to protect us from such concerns. In addition, current research in neuroscience shows we can actually increase overall health & wellbeing by training our brains toward ease, contentment, kindness, & compassion.
Join us for this intimate, exclusive, & holistic supervision/consultation retreat. Our peaceful setting offers you a safe place to relax, check in with yourself, & practice some gentle self-care. Through ancient healing practices of yoga and meditation, this retreat allows you to explore, discover, connect, and expand yourself & your work:
- Broaden current view of health, mental health & Western psychotherapy to include Eastern philosophical perspective
- Discover the therapeutic use of yoga & meditation in treating mental health issues as well as other imbalances
- Learn practices, poses, pranayama (breathing), & meditation to support innate healing from mental health conditions and to restore natural balance, health, & well-being
- Train your brain toward stillness, ease, contentment, balance, & compassion through contemplative practices proven effective by neuroscience
- Learn to apply mind-body-spirit practices with individuals, couples, & families for holistic approaches to therapy/healing
Friday, June 2, 2017 8:30-4:30 Bloomington, MN
Friday, Oct 6, 2017 8:30-4:30 Bloomington, MN
Location: Southtown Office Park, 8100 Penn Ave S., #104 Bloomington, MN 55431
$200 Early Bird Registration (pay at least 2 weeks prior to event) / $225 Regular Rate
Pay by check:
Mail check to
39045 Sissabakwet Shores Rd.
Cohasset, MN 55721
Recieve 7.5 CEU’s (MN Board of MFT CE: 2016-060) – OR – Earn 8 hours of Group Supervision towards LMFT clinical licensure.
Register: firstname.lastname@example.org/ 952.457.8557
Sign up early, as space is limited to 6 participants per retreat.
Please wear comfortable clothes. Also, please bring a yoga mat, couple blankets, pillows, snacks, beverages, lunch etc, to support you in feeling comfy, cozy, & relaxed while we practices meditations & restorative yoga postures. Treat yourself luxuriously; self-care is essential.
Cancellation policy: Receive 50% of the registration fee if you cancel within 24 hours of the retreat.