It takes lots courage to seek guidance and support when you feel like your life is not the way you would like it to be, and we commend you for seeking information about having the life, happiness, and well-being you deserve.
Personal growth is a life-long process, and having a supportive, compassionate guide is helpful for finding one’s own gentleness and loving-kindness toward personal issues and challenges.
Inner Peace Therapy & Yoga, LLC offers clients a safe place to explore, discover, connect, and expand themselves and their relationships. We invite individuals, couples, and families to develop more curiosity about themselves, others, and
their worlds. Our practice uses loving-kindness to bring unconscious information into awareness, which facilitates deep and lasting changes.
This practice is open and affirming of alternate lifestyles and love relationships and offers unconditional support throughout the change process.
Our goal is to assist clients through their transformational journey from personal suffering to peace using an Integrative, Holistic Mind/Body/Spirit Therapeutic Approach:
- Combines traditional Western Psychology with Eastern Contemplative approaches
- The therapist has a background in traditional psychotherapies and is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- She is skilled in yoga & meditation
- Contemplative training
- Allows for a connection with clients on a deeper level
- The therapist/guide has the ability to offer assistance to uncover, articulate, and release the source of pain through mind/body/spirit approaches.
This holistic, integrative therapy approach will help you to live mindfully and intentionally; fully in the present, experiencing contentment and fulfillment in everyday life.