Research shows why being in nature reduces stress, reduces brooding, relieves attention fatigue, increases creativity & happiness, supports kindness, generosity, and feeling alive. Read more.
Why not boost your well-being while earning those precious hours for LMFT licensure or CEU’s?
Join us for Inner Peace Therapy & Yoga’s First Supervision/Consultation Retreat in the beautiful & quiet woods near Grand Rapids, MN. Space is currently available in the April Retreat. Register now.
Maybe even make a Spring Gentle Yoga Retreat a nourishing start to a weekend get-away?
Leading Trauma experts share their latest findings and techniques in the treatment of trauma in this Free Webinar Series through NICABM.
- Peter Levine, PhD – Getting to the Root of Trauma: Why It’s Critical to Understand the Role of Memory in Trauma Therapy
- Bessel van derKolk, MD – How to Help Patients Rewire a Traumatized Brain – Applying the Latest Strategies to Speed Healing and Reduce Symptoms for Even the Most Traumatized Clients
- Stephen Porges, PhD – Beyond the Brain: Using Polyvagal Theory to Help Patients “Reset” the Nervous System After Trauma
- Pat Ogden, PhD – Why A Body-Oriented Approach Can Be Key for Treating Traumatized Patients (and What It Looks Like in Practice)
- Daniel Siegel, MD – The Neurobiology of Trauma Treatment: How Brain Science Can Lead to More Targeted Interventions for Patients Healing from Trauma
- Sebern Fisher, MA – Soothe the Fear of a Traumatized Brain: How a New Intervention Is Changing Trauma Treatment
Interesting article from the NY Times about unplugging boosts cognitive function while at the same time strengthens happiness & creativity.