Although many of our yoga retreats are full for the remainder of the year, please join us in 2017 for the deep & nourishing teachings of yoga. Please check back soon, as dates for 2017 will be announced in October.
There currently is space available in the Yoga/Shamanic Into Sacred Darkness Retreat for Helping Professionals. Please join us of this soulful experience. Read more.
Leading Trauma experts share their latest findings and techniques in the treatment of trauma in this Free Webinar Series through NICABM.
- Peter Levine, PhD – Getting to the Root of Trauma: Why It’s Critical to Understand the Role of Memory in Trauma Therapy
- Bessel van derKolk, MD – How to Help Patients Rewire a Traumatized Brain – Applying the Latest Strategies to Speed Healing and Reduce Symptoms for Even the Most Traumatized Clients
- Stephen Porges, PhD – Beyond the Brain: Using Polyvagal Theory to Help Patients “Reset” the Nervous System After Trauma
- Pat Ogden, PhD – Why A Body-Oriented Approach Can Be Key for Treating Traumatized Patients (and What It Looks Like in Practice)
- Daniel Siegel, MD – The Neurobiology of Trauma Treatment: How Brain Science Can Lead to More Targeted Interventions for Patients Healing from Trauma
- Sebern Fisher, MA – Soothe the Fear of a Traumatized Brain: How a New Intervention Is Changing Trauma Treatment
The Science of Happiness”, created by UC Berkeley’s Great Good Science Center, is a FREE, eight-week online course that explores the roots of a happy and meaningful life, and offers practical strategies for nurturing your own happiness. Read more and register: http://greatergood.berkeley.edu/news_events/event/the_science_of_happiness